Thursday, February 4, 2010

There's just one more thing to blog "Welcome home London Family Welcome Home"











We are home!!
Today was a busy day for us. I stayed up late last night getting things packed up and Mark was blobering or I mean blogging. Mostly both. We had an early morning today. Needless to say I am falling asleep at the computer. Tonight won't be much but I promise there will be more to come. We didn't have too many pictures because we had to carry around all of our luggage. There were not enough hands to do both.
We met with the Starkweather family at 8:30 in the dining hall. Callie was able to give Ethan his dog tag with his name and his bracelet that said *WISH*. They loved it and there is more to the story but I will tell that in another post. Here is the link of what was recorded.
We were very emotional and made sure that we would keep in touch.
We then had to be to Callie's final interview at 11:30. She did awesome! More info to follow. At the interviews we saw all the designers and got signatures and email addresses for all. We had our picture one more time. We then gassed up the car headed for the airport and got home about 8:00 or 9:00PM.
We had a wonderful welcome from Kelly and Debbie at the airport, along with the Hutchings family. And when we pulled in the garage was decorated with balloons and a sign from friends in the ward. Then Chad and Karla couldn't get enough of us so they came over and so did the Polsons. Callie was out of control telling and showing all her fun wish surprises. Thank you so much for being part of our blog. It makes me stay up late just because I know people want to hear. Sorry for such a short one tonight but I've already counted 4 times falling asleep during this one. More to come. I promise!
We love Tulsa and we love Farmington. Good to be home.



2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you've been updating your blog so frequently through your whole adventure! Yes, you do have quite the Facebook and Blog following now. :) I hope you keep updating your blog, even when you're not celebrities anymore.

    These are great pictures! Callie is so photogenic and always looks so cute. I can't wait to see the actual show when it airs. I'll bet she did great. The movie offers will be rolling in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so glad you had a great time! I saw the kids at school today. They were super excited! We love your family!

    ReplyDelete